Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Water Park Fun!
So last night for FHE my ‘family’ went slack lining in the park. It was pretty fun but like no one would do it because they were being lame. But I got going a couple times, but I wasn’t very good. But then my FHE brother Rob called me because he had wondered off some place un-known. So I see him on the other side of the park with two more of my brothers and he tells me to go over there, but gives me no explanation. So I grabbed my roommate Kellie and walk over to them. When I got over there I realized that they were next to the water park in Porter Park, and all the water was still going but no one was there. Rob wanted to go into the water park fully clothed, but my FHE brothers Curtis and Casey were skeptical and didn’t know if they really wanted to go in, which is why Rob called me. So when I get there Rob says, hey do you want to go on the water park? So with my can do attitude I say yes! Curtis and Casey were really shocked that I was actually going to do it. That’s when Rob says, now you know why I called her. Somehow rob figured out how crazy I am…I don’t know how that happened. So me and Rob go running into the water park through water that is spraying in every direction (so much fun). We went down the slides into about a foot and a half deep pools of water at the bottom–Rob went head first, hurting his nose and got a scratch on top that started bleeding, but he persisted none the less. Eventually I went down head first with him, but I was smart and didn’t get hurt. By the end we were completely drenched from head to toe. We attempted to get dry on the swings but I didn’t help much. But before drying off, we went and hugged our FHE dad Cody, getting him completely wet as well (he may say otherwise but he liked it.) And that concludes my adventure in the water park. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


hahaha that sounds like a ton and a half of fun! if I didn't have this giant belly in my way, and if I were in Rexburg... I would have done it too! way-to-be crazy Whitney!
ReplyDelete